6th-15th week notes-January 4th-6th

  Today is Tuesday, January 4th, 2022

Value: responsability

                                                                          "January cover page"

Instructions: Draw, color and decor your cover page.



 Today is Wednesday, January 5th, 2022

Value: responsability

                                               "WHAT DID I DO IN THE WINTER BREAK"

Instructions: WRITE 7 SENTENCES ABOUT YOUR ACTIVITIES IN THE BREAK. 

1. I WATCHED A LOT OF MOVIES.

2. I ATE TAMALES, POZOLE, COOKIES AND MORE.

3. I VISITED MY GRANDPARENTS.

4. I HELPED TO PREPARE THE FOOD.

5. I DANCED WITH MY FAMILY.

6. I WENT TO THE SNOW.

7. I GOT THE GIFTS I WANTED. 


 Today is Thursday, January 6th, 2022

Value: responsability

                                                                          "Questions about the future"

Instructions: Copy and asnwer.



Comments