5th grade. Seventh week notes: October 18h-21st, 2021

 Today is Monday, October 18th, 2021

Value: solidarity

                                                                            "Describing family members"

Instructions: Copy and answer the next information.


The tallest person in my family is:

The shortest person in my family is:

The funniest person in my family is:

The smartest person in my family is:

The nicest person in my family is:

The oldest person in my family is:

The youngest person in my family is: 


 Today is Wednesday, October 20th, 2021

Value: solidarity

                                                                            "Verbs in past"

Instructions: Look for the next verbs in your book and write them in past.


eat (comer):   ATE                                               fly (volar): FLEW

tell (decir):   TOLD                                                 give (dar): GAVE

buy (comprar):  BOUGHT                                   change (cambiar): CHANGED

go (ir):    WENT                                                    see (ver): SAW

create (crear):  CREATED                                       invent (inventar): INVENTED

do (hacer):  DID                                                  say (decir):  SAID 

GO-WENT



 Today is Wednesday, October 20th, 2021

Value: solidarity

                                                                            "My family"

Instructions: Copy and fill the blanks according to you.

My family is ______________________. They always make me feel __________.

What I love to do with them is ______________. In my family, I'm closer to __________.

My family loves to eat _____________. My family loves to go to ________.

My mom is ________________________. My dad is __________________.


 Today is Thursday, October 21st, 2021

Value: solidarity

"Sentences in past"

Instructions: Translate to Spanish or English the next sentences

Example:   I wrote a letter- Yo escribí una letra      


1. My mom went to the store.

2. I bought popcorn to watch the movie.

3. She invented a machine to travel in time

4. My parents saw a horror movie 

5. My family ate snails.

6. They flew in a helicopter 

7. Robots changed the world

8. The teacher gave me a chocolate




Comments